View Full-Size Image
Link 10 Choice - battery meter
|Ask a question about this product|
• Digital Numeric Display (LED), shows volts, amps, amp/hrs, time remaining
• Easy to read multi-color LED bar graph
• Splash proof panels allow for outdoor mounting and hands free operation
• Displays key historical battery info, (charge efficiency, deepest discharge ...)
• Compatible with 12 and 24 volt DC systems
• Works with any battery type
• Includes DC shunt, 500A (part#84-2010-00)
• Low battery alarm contacts
• Prescalers (0-100 or 0-500 volts) to extend voltage range covered by your meter
“…As I read the Electrathon Handbook (again for the 5th or so time), I still can’t believe that every high school in the nation with a decent CTE program isn’t just jumping at this opportunity. I wish this stuff was happening when I was in high school! –Cory O. (a motivated High Shcool teacher in Oregon)”
“Thank you so much, I proved that I can set some of the parameters in the controller, and I also found that my charger can also be programmed. I also learned a lot about "regen" and some of the issues. Did you know that "regen" is pretty much useless immediately after the batteries have been charged? They can't take any significant current until they have been discharged a little. Without your loaner batteries, I never would have known that."
–Larry W., regarding a 1997 Solectra he just purchased to restore.
"Thank you so much, I can't wait to share this information with my students on Monday"
-John F., after we posted DESTINY Streamliner dimensions and pictures at his request.